When you are 3 months pregnant, basically the mother has accepted that she is pregnant, and has started a medical examination. When you are 3 months pregnant, here is what you should know and pay attention to.
At this time, the child is growing at a high speed, and the mother is seeing some visible changes in the belly so some people see that there are visible changes in the body that point to the fact that she is pregnant.
Here are the symptoms of a 3-month-pregnant woman
At this time, some of the symptoms that appear on a pregnant person are still visible, especially the symptoms that appear in women who have been pregnant for a while from the 8th week, counting from the time of conception.
Those signs are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- suffering from depression
- swelling of the abdomen filled with air
- Breast changes
- Feeling tired
- Have a large appetite
- craving for certain foods
These symptoms do not appear in all women, but a large number of pregnant women tend to have these problems.
At 3 months, the womb begins to appear
Mostly for women who are 3 months pregnant, the pregnancy starts to appear, although there are some who are late and it will show up at 5 and 6 months.
This is mainly due to the shape of the woman’s body, the size, the size, and the fat of the abdomen, which is one of the factors that make your pregnancy appear sooner or later.
As the 3-month pregnancy grows
At 3 months, the womb is growing at a high speed, even though the baby is as small as a large lemon, it has many parts that show that it is a person,
these parts can be called:
- Kidneys, Fingers, and toes
- The bone marrow has begun to produce white grains
- Gender is present but it is difficult to distinguish whether it is a boy or a girl
Twin pregnancy at 3 months
In the case of twins, there are no abnormalities seen at 3 months, unless the children are smaller than the single child they are pregnant with.
Here is what you should do if you are 3 months pregnant
When you are 3 months pregnant, there are important things that you should take care of and respect so that your pregnancy goes well and you have better health.
Those things are
- Talk to your doctor about proper exercise for a pregnant woman
- Pretal tablets are packed with various vitamins
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet
- Sleep well and enough
- Choosing a name for the child you will have
- start saving for maternity expenses
- Attend all appointments the doctors ask you to
When should you rush to the doctor, if you are 3 months pregnant?
There are various reasons that can make you rush to the doctor during pregnancy, these reasons are as follows
- When you have a high fever
- Severe abdominal pain
- severe back pain
- Spit out everything you put in your mouth
- Consume during pregnancy and whenever you have symptoms of a urinary tract infection
- You’re bringing a stinky mess
These are warning signs, every pregnant woman should monitor closely and rush to the doctor if she sees these symptoms.
While you are 3 months pregnant, it is good to take care of your diet and follow all the advice given to a pregnant woman, 3 months pregnant does not show any special symptoms, all that is required is to take care of yourself, avoiding alcohol, tobacco, and other intoxicants.