Soybeans are rich in protein nutrients and contain many other important nutrients for the human body, including vitamins, minerals, and fiber. The importance of Soya for the human body, the advantages, and disadvantages of eating Soya
due to the high protein content found in soybeans, they play an important role in maintaining muscles, in repairing damaged muscles, such as when you are injured, and soy can be a source of energy in the body.
Nutrients found in soybeans
- Soybeans are rich in nutrients
- increase the motivation of the body
- good fat
- sodium chloride
- potassium chloride
- so-called fiber
- vitamin C
- iron ore
- Vitamin B6
- magnesium powder
- calcium powder
- Vitamin D
- protein in abundance
- a filter of anxiety
- copper powder
- zinc dust
- vitamin K
- and others…
The importance of soy for the human body
Soybeans are very useful for the human body
1. reduce the risk of cancer
in various studies done on soy, it has been shown that eating soy reduces the risk of breast cancer in women and also reduces the risk of prostate cancer in men.
This is due to the active ingredients of isoflavones and lunasin found in soybeans, which have the ability to protect the body from these cancers.
2. to help the body deal with the effects of Menopause
Menopause is a difficult time for women because it brings changes to their bodies, this is due to the fact that the hormones are low due to old age and they lose the ability to get pregnant.
During menopause, a woman feels very hot and sweats, this is caused by a decrease in estrogen.
In a study, the isoflavones found in soybeans help the body to fight the effects of menopause.
3. Keep bones strong
in soy we find minerals of calcium and phosphorus and these minerals help the body maintain bones and reduce the risk of osteoporosis that causes the bones to become hard and break easily.
4. Lose weight
In soybeans, we find the so-called fiber which also plays a major role in weight loss for people who are overweight.
5. Promote good heart function
in soybeans we find good fats and bad fats of the type of bad cholesterol we find, this makes it good for the functioning of the heart and also prevents the blood vessels from being attacked by fats.
And soy sauce is included:
- reduce high blood pressure
- protect blood vessels from being blocked by fat
- promote better brain function
some of the side effects of eating soy
It is not good to eat soy and its products in excessive amounts because it can cause problems like
- Decreased thyroid gland function: a study conducted in Japan showed that eating soybeans every day for 3 months can cause thyroid gland dysfunction.
- Stomach swelling and nausea; how eating soy can cause gas in the stomach and thus cause you to have frequent bowel movements or bloating.
- Allergies Some people may have allergies to soy and its products, especially children
Signs of a soy allergy
A person who has had a problem with soy exhibits some of the following symptoms
- to have nausea
- bad breath
- you may even lose your mind
In general, soy is very good, it is rich in nutrients necessary for the human body and it has a strong effect on the human body. It is better to give it to children because they often have problems with allergies at a higher rate than others.