Getting pregnant again after an abortion is something to be careful about, there are risks that can happen to you even if you are not expecting a period, and the risk of having another pregnancy is high. Can an abortionist get pregnant again?
There is nothing more painful than when you were ready to have a baby, and you end up receiving the bad news that the pregnancy has ended. The pregnancy does not end there because after that the mother is very sick and so is she if she is not followed up early, which can lead to her death or death.
Causes of abortion
There are many causes of miscarriage which include:
- A pregnant woman or a pregnant child has problems in the reproductive system or has a chromosomal disorder, it can also be like a molar pregnancy, etc.
- If you have a scar or tumor in the uterus or have a problem with the cervix
- If the mother’s body has problems such as hormonal problems etc…
- Infectious diseases
How long after an abortion can you get pregnant again?
Healthline.com reports that after an abortion, you can get pregnant again without having to get your period again.
After an abortion, your body immediately begins to find a way to recover and heal itself from the effects of the abortion, this is done by getting your hormones back to normal.
Fertility can return at least after 2 weeks, which means that you may be pregnant after 2 weeks, but this is not for everyone, it depends on the characteristics of the human body, and how long it has taken. after an abortion.
Getting pregnant after a long period of pregnancy increases the chances of getting pregnant again because the body has recovered, unlike a pregnancy that has not yet responded.
Here are some factors that increase the risk of multiple miscarriages
There are various factors that increase the risk of a woman having multiple miscarriages, these factors are:
- Problems in blood therapy
- Problems in hormones
- This disease is known as AutoImmune
- The disease known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is where a woman’s body has more male hormones than female hormones.
What should you do?
It’s almost impossible to prevent an abortion if you’re trying to get pregnant, but there are things you can do to help.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well
- As soon as you find out you are pregnant it is good to take iron pills and prenatal pills given to pregnant women
- Exercise regularly during pregnancy
- Avoid alcohol and other intoxicants
- Follow your doctor’s orders and other instructions given to you
Being pregnant and having an abortion are two things that go hand in hand, no one should suffer from the pain of having an abortion, after having an abortion you can get pregnant again and give birth to a healthy child.
Doctors do not advise us to get pregnant again after 5 to 6 months after abortion because that is when the uterus and the woman’s body are well rested so that the risk of having another abortion is reduced.